Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. Riding next to other vehicles:
2. Drivers on an entrance ramp may not see you on the highway. What could you do to allow the other driver to merge safely?
3. When going through a turn on a motorcycle, you should?
4. If you approach a blind intersection, you should:
5. When riding with a passenger, you should:
6. A way to lessen your chance of being involved in a crash is: