Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. When braking for ordinary stops, you should
2. When making a turn, you should:
3. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and the motorcycle begins to weave, you should
4. A motorcycle driver:
5. If driving a three-wheel motorcycle or using a sidecar, what is a danger of riding too far to the right of the lane?
6. A passenger on a motorcycle should