Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. If approaching a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
2. A pre-ride inspection should:
3. When being passed, why should you not move to the part of the lane farthest from the passing vehicle?
4. When being passed, all of the following are potential hazards, except:
5. Which provides the most protection for your eyes?
6. Your lane position should not: