Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. A way to lessen your chance of being involved in a crash is:
2. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
3. Reflective material
4. Drivers on an entrance ramp may not see you. To help drivers on an entrance ramp, you should
5. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?
6. When riding in a group and exiting a highway, which riding formation should be used?