Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. Which of the following would provide the most traction?
2. When riding a motorcycle, to increase your chances of being seen at an intersection, you should
3. If using a sidecar to transport a load, you should:
4. When the rear tire locks up, your ability to change direction is lost. How can you re-gain control?
5. Lane position can help you do the following, except:
6. Motorcycle riders: