Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. Making eye contact with other drivers:
2. To reduce your reaction time, you should:
3. When riding curves, turning or entering a highway, the best group formation is
4. Which of the following is not a safety tip?
5. Helmets __________
6. When riding downhill or shifting into first gear: