Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
2. When approaching an uneven surface, such a bump or pothole, why should you rise slightly off the seat?
3. When riding, you should:
4. What factor does not play a role in a person’s Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)?
5. When riding at night you should:
6. When should you increase your following distance?