Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. The single most important thing you can do to reduce risk and improve your chances of surviving an accident is:
2. When riding in a group, the group should merge onto a highway in what formation?
3. When passing a vehicle,
4. Usually, a following distance of ____ seconds should be maintained.
5. When making a turn, you should:
6. Because of their small size, motorcycles seem to be: