Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. When choosing clothes for riding, which of the following is not a good choice?
2. As a motorcycle operator, you can help others see you by:
3. If the road is wet, you should avoid:
4. How often should you do a complete check of your motorcycle?
5. If using a sidecar to transport a load, you should:
6. To lessen a chance of a crash, you should do all of the following except: