Kentucky DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kentucky Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kentucky Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. This road sign means:
2. Sudden wind gusts on highways:
3. If, while driving, a tire suddenly blows out, you should:
4. What is the only medically proven method to remove alcohol or other drug combinations from your system?
5. When changing lanes, you should never:
6. You have stopped for a train at a railroad crossing. After the train passes, you must: