Kentucky DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kentucky Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kentucky Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
2. This road sign means
3. To avoid hydroplaning, you should:
4. When you see this black and yellow sign, it means:
5. You must yield to a pedestrian using a white cane or guide dog
6. When should you use your high beam headlights?