Kentucky DMV Permit Practice Test 22 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kentucky Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kentucky Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. When entering an interstate highway, you should:
2. If you meet a stopped school bus with the lights flashing and the signal arm extended, you should:
3. A vehicle suddenly "cuts" in front of you creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first
4. This road sign means:
5. Night driving poses special problems for drivers because:
6. Which of the following describes the thinking of a defensive driver?