Kentucky DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kentucky Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kentucky Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. If a pedestrian is crossing in the middle of the street, not at a crosswalk (also known as jaywalking) even if it is illegal, you:
2. Having a Driver’s License is a:
3. At a school crossing sign, you should:
4. If you are over _____ blood alcohol concentration (BAC), you are in violation of the law.
5. All drivers under the age of 21 have a specific restriction prohibiting them from:
6. This sign means: