Kentucky DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kentucky Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kentucky Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. If weather of light conditions require you to have your lights on:
2. If you see orange construction signs and cones on a freeway, you must:
3. When should you use your high beam headlights?
4. Only ____ can reduce the alcohol level and the effects from the body.
5. Signs with orange backgrounds mean:
6. Before stopping your vehicle on the roadway: