Louisiana CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Louisiana Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. What determines the length of a bus' blind spot?
2. What are you able to see when the outside flat mirrors are adjusted properly?
3. It's important that the battery box of your vehicle does not _____.
4. What is the purpose of an antilock braking system (ABS)?
5. Who establishes the official bus routes and school bus stops?
6. Instruct passengers to secure their baggage to _________.