Louisiana CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||46|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Louisiana Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
2. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?
3. In buses, what is the standee line?
4. The exterior baggage compartments of your vehicle should ______.
5. You must have spare electrical fuses for your bus, unless __________.
6. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.