Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. In a pre-ride inspection, you should check your tires for the following, except:
2. How often should the brake hydraulic fluid be checked?
3. Which of the following is true?
4. With only one alcoholic drink,
5. If a tire goes flat, and you must brake, you should:
6. When it starts to rain it is usually best to: