Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. Helmeted riders are ________ more likely to survive head injuries than those not wearing helmets at the time of a crash
2. To increase your line of sight when preparing to pass another vehicle you should:
3. How do drugs taken for headaches, colds and hay fever usually affect the body?
4. Which of the following is true?
5. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must be all of the following except:
6. When it starts to rain it is usually best to: