Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group and the group is passing another vehicle it is best to:
2. Generally, the body eliminates one alcoholic drink per hour. If a person drank 8 alcoholic drinks in four hours, how many drinks would remain in their body?
3. What is a potential danger of over-braking?
4. Reflective clothing should:
5. When loading cargo on a motorcycle, you should:
6. Since most crashes happen in daylight hours, you should: