Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. If the front tire locks while braking, you should:
2. When checking tire pressure,
3. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
4. Because motorcycles have blind spots, before changing lanes, drivers should
5. Because of their small size, motorcycles seem to be:
6. For a pre-ride inspection you should check all of the following except: