Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. A shatter-resistant face shield:
2. If the front tire goes flat while you’re riding, _______.
3. When riding, you should:
4. In a normal turn, _______.
5. The best way to stop quickly is to:
6. Where is the throttle located?