Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. When riding with a passenger, you should:
2. To get the best protection, what should you look for when buying a helmet?
3. What is the recommended following distance behind another vehicle?
4. When riding in a group, the best formation in most cases is:
5. How is the accelerator controlled?
6. What is the Blood Alcohol Content amount for being considered intoxicated?