Louisiana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Louisiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Louisiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. If a friend has been drinking and wants to ride their motorcycle, you should:
2. When entering a highway or curve, motorcyclists riding in a group should
3. Because motorcycles have blind spots, before changing lanes, drivers should
4. How is the accelerator controlled?
5. In a normal turn, _______.
6. What can you do to increase your chance of being seen at an intersection?