Louisiana DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Louisiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Louisiana Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?
2. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
3. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
4. You are driving in the left lane and want to change to the right lane. You should:
5. If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
6. A speed restriction sign: