Louisiana DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Louisiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Louisiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Louisiana Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Louisiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Louisiana DMV locations.
1. This road sign means
2. You may not pass another car on either side of a _______ centerline.
3. The most effective safety restraints in a traffic crash are
4. Braking distance is affected by
5. When driving in bad weather, drivers should:
6. If you are stopped by a police officer, you should: