Maine CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Maine CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||33|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Maine Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Typically, if a trailer is made before 1975 and equipped with air brakes, it will _________.
2. What can cause a decrease in air pressure?
3. How many digits are identification numbers of hazardous materials?
4. Tanks can roll over easily because ____________.
5. Baffles in liquid cargo tanks do not usually prevent the liquid surge movement from _______.
6. The effects of liquid surge can be particularly dangerous for tankers driving on what type of surface?