Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. A three-wheel motorcycle:
2. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
3. When braking, as the motorcycle’s weigh moves forward, you can
4. When entering a curve, a group should:
5. Studies show that motorcycles with their headlights on during the day:
6. Your lane position should not: