Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When braking, you should:
2. Which of the following will protect your eyes from the wind?
3. When riding on a slippery surface, you should:
4. To carry a passenger, you need to adjust all of the following, except:
5. It is most important to flash you brake light when:
6. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except: