Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. What is the best driving position within a lane for a motorcycle?
2. A rectangular-shaped sign is
3. Making eye contact with other drivers:
4. When going through a curve, you should
5. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his right hand up, as shown in the image?
6. Your lane position should do all of the following except