Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If the front wheel locks, you should:
2. Engine braking:
3. Just like cars, motorcycle mirrors have blind spots. Because of this, before switching lanes you should:
4. Which of the following provides the most protection?
5. What portion of the lane should be avoided?
6. What color vest or jacket would best help you to be seen?