Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. A plastic, shatter-resistant face shield:
2. When being passed, why should you not move to the part of the lane farthest from the passing vehicle?
3. It is most important to flash you brake light when:
4. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and the motorcycle begins to weave, you should
5. It is MOST important to flash your brake light when:
6. What portion of the lane should be avoided?