Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If the front wheel locks, you should:
2. You ______ hear a tire going flat.
3. When following another vehicle, to be seen in the rearview mirror, you should
4. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow you to only be seen in a vehicle’s side mirrors.
5. If approaching a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
6. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?