Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Why should you have an adequate following distance behind another vehicle?
2. When preparing to pass another vehicle you should:
3. In a slow, tight turn, you should:
4. The faster you drink:
5. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
6. When following another vehicle, you should