Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. A person with a blood alcohol content of _____ is considered legally intoxicated
2. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
3. What does this signal mean?
4. Braking in a turn is:
5. Lane position can help you do the following, except:
6. To help you be seen, you should wear: