Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When crossing railroad tracks, usually it is safest to cross the tracks:
2. The single most important thing you can do to improve your chances of surviving a crash is:
3. You’ll have a better chance of avoiding serious injury if you wear all of the following except:
4. What fabric provides the most protection?
5. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
6. When using a sidecar with a passenger, you should: