Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Smaller vehicles appear _______ and seem to be travelling ______ than they actually are.
2. The center portion of the lane collects oil. That part of the lane:
3. Riding alongside cars:
4. If the rear wheel locks while braking, you should:
5. If the front wheel locks, you should:
6. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?