Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If the chain or belt of your motorcycle breaks, you will:
2. Motorcyclists know they are safer when they are:
3. To increase your line of sight when preparing to pass another vehicle you should:
4. Your lane position should:
5. For a pre-ride inspection you should check all of the following except:
6. What does not offer protection to a motorcycle rider?