Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 22 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When passing,
2. When riding at night, you should drive
3. When driving in traffic, it is important to remember that motorcycles:
4. When crossing railroad tracks, usually it is safest to cross the tracks:
5. What is the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana
6. Where is the horn button usually located?