Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Your lane position should:
2. An approved helmet:
3. If it is warm outside, should you wear a leather jacket?
4. Where is the horn button usually located?
5. When driving a motorcycle,
6. You ______ hear a tire going flat.