Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If a friend has been drinking and wants to drive, which of the following should you not do?
2. When approaching an intersection, you should:
3. To avoid an unexpected hazard and both braking and swerving must be done, you should:
4. To lessen your chances of being in a crash, you should do all of the following except:
5. The center portion of the lane collects oil. That part of the lane:
6. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except: