Maine DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Maine Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Maine, you must pass a knowledge test. The Maine Knowledge test consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Which of the following would be a reason to open up a longer cushion of distance between you and a vehicle in front of you?
2. When following another vehicle, you should
3. To avoid an unexpected hazard and both braking and swerving must be done, you should:
4. When riding a motorcycle, clothing:
5. If you approach a blind intersection, you should:
6. Surfaces that provide poor traction include all of the following, except: