Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When you see or hear an emergency vehicle coming, you should:
2. Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
3. If weather of light conditions require you to have your lights on:
4. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
5. When driving in snow or ice conditions:
6. When in travel lanes on the roadway: