Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. To see vehicles in your blind spot, you should check:
2. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?
3. There are two traffic lanes in your direction. You are driving in the left lane and many vehicles are passing you on the right. If the driver behind you wishes to drive faster, you should:
4. This road sign means
5. In work zones, you should:
6. You are coming to an intersection with a yellow flashing light. You should: