Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When you are behind a motorcycle, you should:
2. Driving under the influence of any medication which impairs your driving is permitted
3. If under 21 years of age you are considered to be driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol level is:
4. If you arrive at an uncontrolled intersection at the same time as another vehicle...
5. A person's ability to drive safely can be impaired by
6. Which of the following must you obey over the other three