Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. Many crashes are caused by
2. When approaching an uncontrolled intersection, a driver should:
3. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should:
4. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
5. When in a motor vehicle on a highway, it is:
6. A driver can legally pass on the right of another vehicle