Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If under 21 years of age you are considered to be driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol level is:
2. A broken yellow line between two lanes of traffic means
3. When you park uphill on a street with a curb
4. Motorcyclists are entitled to use the full width of a traffic lane; therefore, a driver should pass a motorcycle the same way as passing another vehicle.
5. The main reason why drinking alcohol and then driving is so dangerous is that it affects your:
6. An intersection has no traffic signs or signals. You arrive at the same time as another vehicle. You should:
7. If you are getting tired while driving, you should:
8. If your car breaks down on a highway, you should: