Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. When you drive through a construction zone, you should:
2. When you are behind a motorcycle, you should:
3. This sign means
4. You are driving on the freeway behind a large truck, You should drive
5. If two vehicles arrive at a four-way stop at the same time:
6. What can you do to reduce "road rage"?