Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
2. To avoid traction loss from hydroplaning, you should:
3. When a traffic signal light turns green, you should:
4. A railroad crossbuck sign should be treated the same as a yield sign.
5. When is it legal to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
6. If you have trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, you should drive slower and turn on your: