Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. While driving you come upon a sign which says, “reduced speed 35 MPH”. You as a driver should know:
2. When in a motor vehicle on a highway, it is:
3. If two vehicles arrive at a four-way stop at the same time:
4. Under which of the following conditions is a road likely to be most slippery?
5. It is very foggy. You should slow down and:
6. If your car breaks down on a highway, you should: