Maine DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2020(From the 2020 Maine Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Maine Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Maine Knowledge exam consists of 60 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Maine Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Maine DMV locations.
1. What is a crosswalk?
2. The main reason why drinking alcohol and then driving is so dangerous is that it affects your:
3. This sign indicates that:
4. Should your wheels drop off the roadway or pavement edge, you should:
5. This road sign means
6. A speed limit is
7. When passing another vehicle, it is safe to return to your lane if you:
8. When meeting a car with blinding headlights, you should: